Wednesday 22 December 2010

I WANT WEDNESDAY - Pin Up Girl Goodies from Crumpet & Skirt


I'm a big big fan of vintage and in particular pin up girls, so it's no surprise that I love the lady laden goodies available from Crumpet & Skirt. I also love alliteration. Yes.

Anyway, I think all you fellow vintage fans and anyone who likes pretty girls should head over to Crumpet & Skirt and purchase some of their delightful wears. I particularly love the tea towel above, and also the mugs shown below. Plain white and unassuming until you finish your coffee and spy the bathing beauty languishing in the bottom of the vestle, it makes your morning brew even more special, a feat I didn't think possible.



Peek-a-boo Mugs - £8.00 each or £29.99 for the set of four

Here are a couple of things which aren't kitchen related, but are just as fabulous...



Pin Up Girl Wrapping Paper - £8.00 per set of four sheets of one colour or £16.00 for a set of two sheets of each colour

I don't think I'll be posting again before Christmas I have a large amount of baking, wrapping and painting to do so...

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful day!
x o x o x

No comments:

Post a Comment